Delete Old Studies and Move the current one

• Hi

I wanted to delete old images manually using mysql query to create space. But after deletion i want to make the available old studies to move to the newly created space.

Is this possible. Please guide.

--HM

• Hi,

you need to move data to another MAG device. There is an option in the GUI to move to MAG1 etc: below xxx mb move to xxx, see the configuration page. The options are enabled once you add MAG devices in dicom.ini.

Marcel

• Thanks for your prompt reply. But i want to delete some images from MAG0 for example say i deleted images and created a space of 90GB. Now i want to move same amount of data (older studies) from MAG1 to MAG0 but the data that is to be moved should be around 90GB or less than that. My deletion script works automatically but i have to move studies manually and update their links in database also. I just want to automate this whole process.

--HM

• Hi,

The move option does just that? It moves the data and updates the database. The threshold works on empty space though so you will have to set it on your disk drive capacity - 90 GB. It does not delete anything though.

Try a little bit first.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!