file access problems via web-interface: MAG1 on NAS

• Hello,

most probably as an effect of a firmware upgrade on our NAS (MAG1) I cannot access my data on the NAS any longer via the web interface. The "nightly move" operation from a local harddrive (MAG0) to this NAS (MAG1) runs as expected, but all studies which I want to access from MAG1 gives an error: "GUI could not find file". Does anyone have a hint where to search? Maybe the path on the share contains a space character, maybe there is a problem ...

Thanks for your help in advance! Kind regards

Jörg

P.S.: I cannot see the images in the CONQUEST-Interface on windows either, version is 1.17d

• Hi Marcel,
    from the command prompt is difficult since I use an UNC-path ...
    I see files in the explorer typing \\192.168.10.201\NAS Synology\pacs_lt,
    Trying to map the folder as a network drive to e.g. P:\ doesn't work either
    Kind regards
    Jörg

• Hi,

the server is a service, I'm logged in (on Win Server 2003) as a Administrator.

Running the interface with "run as" and the checkbox "run with restricted access" unchecked. the error persists.

The main error: I am wondering about the message "GUI could not find file" since i try to receive the images via the web-server, thers is no connection to any GUI, isn't it?

Jörg

• Hi again,

that was the decisive hint, implementing the user for running the service (although nobody else ever logged apart from this particular user), I can now download the data from the NAS via the server.

Thank you for your help and for this great project!

Kind regards

Jörg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!