Conquest problem with KPACS

• I was able to set up the Conquest server with you help guys and works fine. I can push CT images from CT scanner an od the same PC there is K-PACS and works fine with, retrieves scans and so on. Also I installed K-PACS on other pc IN THE NETWORK, chaged the AE of the K-PACS and put the default port 104 and works fine. But, when I tried to put third PC with K-PACS it gives me AE, PORT, IP erorr but from the PC with K-PACS I ca c-echo the conquest. I dont know how to find where the problem is. I've tried everything, checked ae, ip, port everything is fine.
    Also I installed RADIANT DICOM vier and with the same parameters recieves scans on every PC, but K-PACS wont do that. I dont know where is the problem in K-PACS or Conquest

• I know I'm sort of hijacking this thread here but I'm curious why so many people try to use KPACS with conquest. From what I can tell, K-PACS development stopped many years ago and it doesn't work well with modern operating systems. The download page sais:

K-PACS is a NON-SUPPORTED software tool designed to work only in a Windows XP or Windows VISTA environment.

I used it a few times years ago and wasn't very impressed - why is there such interest with hooking it up with conquest. Why not use something more actively developed. If you want a client based solution I like Ginkgo CADx and if you want to go with browser based viewing there is Weasis. There are 100's of DICOM viewing solutions - why is KPACS interest so prevalent?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!