Posts by bbosko

I was able to set up the Conquest server with you help guys and works fine. I can push CT images from CT scanner an od the same PC there is K-PACS and works fine with, retrieves scans and so on. Also I installed K-PACS on other pc IN THE NETWORK, chaged the AE of the K-PACS and put the default port 104 and works fine. But, when I tried to put third PC with K-PACS it gives me AE, PORT, IP erorr but from the PC with K-PACS I ca c-echo the conquest. I dont know how to find where the problem is. I've tried everything, checked ae, ip, port everything is fine.
    Also I installed RADIANT DICOM vier and with the same parameters recieves scans on every PC, but K-PACS wont do that. I dont know where is the problem in K-PACS or Conquest

Everything look very easy but we still have a problem.

1. We have a CT scanner that sends the studies in uncompressed dicom to K-Pacs and it works fine. We can see all the studies and search the studeis from K-Pacs. The images are stored in local folder in k-pacs database/imagebox. As I understood these images should be pushed or copied to the database of the conquest server. If so how we can automatically send them form k-pacs folder to conquest folder. And is there a posibillity a CT scnaner to send them directly to conquest server. Do we need a push tool? Which one? How to install?
    2. Is any other way to see same studies od multiple k-pacs workstations without conquest server, not to transfer every study manualy from one k-pacs to other.

in the mean time we will try to install the conquest server and put it to work. I am desperate to make it work, but I am not a IT person I am a neurologist. Also our IT person is having problems to put everything together.

I hope you will help us and i apologise for asking so many questions.

thanks

We have a problem with the set up. We put all the the numbers and they are right. In the Conquest we put he right directory where the images are and when we go in K-pacs in the network we select the conquest server, when we click search it does not show any data on the list.
    We would like to use conquest as a local server and connect more workstations around the facility.
    We are not shure where we go wrong.

We have a CT that sends the images in a local folder in closeby PC that should be the server PC. On that PC we have a Conquest and K-packs instaled. From the K-pacs we can see the images in its local database but when we try to go from Conquest we can not.

Please help