Conquest setup with K-pacs

• We have a problem with the set up. We put all the the numbers and they are right. In the Conquest we put he right directory where the images are and when we go in K-pacs in the network we select the conquest server, when we click search it does not show any data on the list.
    We would like to use conquest as a local server and connect more workstations around the facility.
    We are not shure where we go wrong.

We have a CT that sends the images in a local folder in closeby PC that should be the server PC. On that PC we have a Conquest and K-packs instaled. From the K-pacs we can see the images in its local database but when we try to go from Conquest we can not.

Please help

• Hi,

conquest and kpacs must have separate databases and image storage. Data is entered into conquest via a DICOM push or drag and drop on the user interface window or copy to the incoming folder.

Marcel

• Everything look very easy but we still have a problem.

1. We have a CT scanner that sends the studies in uncompressed dicom to K-Pacs and it works fine. We can see all the studies and search the studeis from K-Pacs. The images are stored in local folder in k-pacs database/imagebox. As I understood these images should be pushed or copied to the database of the conquest server. If so how we can automatically send them form k-pacs folder to conquest folder. And is there a posibillity a CT scnaner to send them directly to conquest server. Do we need a push tool? Which one? How to install?
    2. Is any other way to see same studies od multiple k-pacs workstations without conquest server, not to transfer every study manualy from one k-pacs to other.

in the mean time we will try to install the conquest server and put it to work. I am desperate to make it work, but I am not a IT person I am a neurologist. Also our IT person is having problems to put everything together.

I hope you will help us and i apologise for asking so many questions.

thanks

• Hi,

1. Can you see images in the conquest browser? If do it is installed correctly. Use sqlite to start.

2. To push from CT to conquest you need to configure CT.

3. for kpacs viewing each kpacs station must be in 'known dicom providers' and conquest must be in each kpacs

Marcel

• hi,i need some advice on the conquest.we have fuji cr in a clinic.the images from the cr console are fowarded to a separate pc which has k packs installed and acts as server.Now i would like to configure two different pc for viewing images from the k packs server/conquest server.advice on the way foward

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!