• Hi Marcel,

is the virtual server functionality still working in the latest versions?
    I can't get it to work with latest downloadable versions: 1417d, 1417e, 1417e update, 1419alpha.

i have used the virtual server function in older versions but can't get it to work now.
    - I followed the windows manual.
    - the virtual pacs is known in acrnema.map
    - i can query the pacs from query/move in conquest.

Regards,
    Robert

• Hi,

it works for me on my latest built - and nothing has been changed to it for a long time. Are you sure the AEs are properly configured?

VirtualServerFor0 = CFT8

CFT8 xx.xx.xx.xx 5678 un

Marcel

• Hi Robbert,

I do not see how your way of install could affect virtual server operation (it is what I do). Maybe setup a small test server. Or enable debug logging to see if that gives any clue.

regards.

Marcel

• Hi Marcel,

still no luck, even with a clean install (then add pacs to acrnema.map and add the VirtualServerFor0 = PACS to dicom.ini).
    I also seem to remember that when u start conquest you should see that it's configured for virtual server use, but a.t.m. i do not see that message. (i could be wrong).

Debuglog:

i do not see any query going to the main pacs.

• Found the problem:
    The problem was in the C-Find that was send to conquest (Q/R from Othanc Explorer).
    It contained the studydate with a "*"
    Our main PACS did not return any results with a "*" for studydate (AGFA Impax 6.x).
    As soon as i changed the query to a studydate with a empty value the Query started to return the explected results.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!