Conquest 1.14.17d error message

• error when querying known good OsiriX DICOM server
    ( this install responds correctly when other DICOM nodes query it and allows them to retrieve cases.)
    But when I query a known good DICOM server (OsiriX ), I get following message on the screen

----------- working --------------
    *** DICOM query error (patient ID = ) : Association lost
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total of -1 item(s) found

all help appreciated
    alan white md

• I did STUDY - StudyRoot Query level
    that showed 18 cases but

I get the following error message when i try to retrieve

DICOM move error: Remote DICOM error

I am absolutely certain settings are correct
    I can retrieve those 18 cases from Osirix server M2 to kpacs with no error

ps

ERIC is the name of the 1.4.17d conquest install I am sitting at, trying to copy 18 cases from Osirix server M2

help please

• I have been a happy user of Conquest DICOM with windows XP for 7 years. Recently I bought a new PC with Windows 7. And I am still trying to use Conquest Dicom 1.4.16 to transfer images to the radiologist. However, I found that I can send the images to my other computer (windows XP). But I CAN NOT send images directly to a remote destination - the radiologist. Therefore, I have to send images via my windows XP to my radiologist. I think windows 7 firewall may block something as default. Could you help me out? I'll appreciate that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!