Don't retrieve images from modality

• Hi,

Since beginning of this week I do not retrieve images from the modality nor are updates to the database. Following description of this issue:

- Network is operating fine, I reach the modality from the server and vice versa, network entries are correct
    - Up to Oct. 16 all went well, the ordination was closed for a week, and after reopening this monday (Oct, 26), no more images were transfered from the modality to the server
    - The worklist is transfered to the modality
    - The list of studies to transfer from the modality to the server is empty on the modality (usually there are studies marked as erraneus if something failed)
    - No directories with new studies are created
    - No entries are found in the database with a date larger then Oct. 16
    - If I query the modality from the UI I get the message "unable to connect"

I attached the actual logfile from today and the logfiles from yesterday. This morning I updatet to 1.4.1.7e.

Thanks for any help.
    Christian

• Hi,

The logs show that the modality does not even attempt to send anything, it just performs an echo which seems to succeed. I suppose something changed on the modality? Are there any error messages on the modality.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!