Posts by clauer

Hi,

Since beginning of this week I do not retrieve images from the modality nor are updates to the database. Following description of this issue:

- Network is operating fine, I reach the modality from the server and vice versa, network entries are correct
    - Up to Oct. 16 all went well, the ordination was closed for a week, and after reopening this monday (Oct, 26), no more images were transfered from the modality to the server
    - The worklist is transfered to the modality
    - The list of studies to transfer from the modality to the server is empty on the modality (usually there are studies marked as erraneus if something failed)
    - No directories with new studies are created
    - No entries are found in the database with a date larger then Oct. 16
    - If I query the modality from the UI I get the message "unable to connect"

I attached the actual logfile from today and the logfiles from yesterday. This morning I updatet to 1.4.1.7e.

Thanks for any help.
    Christian

Hi,

default saving of studies is in a directory named with the patient's ID. Well, if there are more than one study for this patient, will the subsequent studies be saved in the same directory or in one with an item that distinguishes it from the first diectory, maybe like this: PatId (first study), PatId-1 (next study) etc?

Is there a trigger at the end of a submission from a study from the modality to the server which would enable me to save a specific record in the database?

If I decide to store the studies in another form than the default one, does the server do the renaming / reorganization?

There are studies stored by another PACS, all studies in one directory. Is ist possible to import them to the actual server and should I therefore change from saving the in default mode to saving each study and all of the images in one large directory?

Hope the questions are said clear enaugh.

Best
    Christian Lauer

Hi Marcel,

thanks again for your reply. As I'm not sure if my last post has reached its goal I will repeat it.

As I'm not quite familiar with this topic I'll repeat in my words what you suggested. I setted up conquestDicom in my wife's surgery (cardiology) and it runs very well. Now I like to introduce the worklist. As far as I understood your posting I can fill the worklistDICOM table in the database which would be not problem for me. Is it really sufficent to do that? Does the server move the worklist data from the table to the modality so it can be processed? No more software required (but for software to fill the worklistDICOM table which I will provide)?

Thanks for helping!

Regards
    Christian

Hi,

after getting ConquestDicom to work - many thanks for that excellent piece of software - I'd like to get the worklist working but don't exactly know how and what I need for it. Is it sufficent to fill the database table with data? Many thanks for help in advance.

Regards
    Christian

Hi,

on Windows SBS 2011 server the firewall prevents the study transfer from the modality to the dicom server. After disabling the firewall, studies could be transferred from the modality to the dicom server.

Did anyone encounter the same problem and would help in entering the appropriate settings into the firewall? Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Christian

Hi Marcel,

thanks for your reply. I just managed to get mysql running with conquestDICOM after deleting dicom.ini and reinitialising the database. Now the tables are created and the error message is not shown anymore.

In my first attempt I created the database but it was created without tables which caused the error I assume. Now while newly initializing the database on the "installation" tab I dclicked "make mysql database", "verify database installation" and "(re)initialize database" and voilá the tables have been created. So I think I missed "make mysql database" and "(re)initialize database" for the first attempt.

Now, hopefully, I will get images from the modality.

Regards and many thanks for this piece of software
    Christian

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and new to ConquestDICOM.

I just installed it on a Windows SBS 2011 Standard 64 Bit with 8 GB Memory. I like to use MySQL as database and installed the latest version. A Database has been created but without tables so browsing the database results in an error like libmysql is not there and mysql does not function properly. As MySQL is ok (I'm able to access it throu a client software) I assume that there is a problem with the version.

Would be glad if anyone could tell me which MySQL version is the best fpr ConquestDICOM. Many thanks in advance.

Regards
    Christian Lauer