Issue saving studies

• Hi,

default saving of studies is in a directory named with the patient's ID. Well, if there are more than one study for this patient, will the subsequent studies be saved in the same directory or in one with an item that distinguishes it from the first diectory, maybe like this: PatId (first study), PatId-1 (next study) etc?

Is there a trigger at the end of a submission from a study from the modality to the server which would enable me to save a specific record in the database?

If I decide to store the studies in another form than the default one, does the server do the renaming / reorganization?

There are studies stored by another PACS, all studies in one directory. Is ist possible to import them to the actual server and should I therefore change from saving the in default mode to saving each study and all of the images in one large directory?

Hope the questions are said clear enaugh.

Best
    Christian Lauer

• Hi,

1) the file naming is tonally configurable. See filenamesyntax in the manual. However it will be named like something in the study - there is no counting mechanism.

2) You can trigger a lua scripy; e.g.,

ImportConverter0 = process study by bla.lua

This triggers 10 minutes after last saving. See overview.lua what you can do there and manual.

3) No: original names/folders are kept.... You would have to reload the data into a new server to reorganize.

4) See 3.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!