Worklist, usage

• Hi,

after getting ConquestDicom to work - many thanks for that excellent piece of software - I'd like to get the worklist working but don't exactly know how and what I need for it. Is it sufficent to fill the database table with data? Many thanks for help in advance.

Regards
    Christian

• Hi Christian,

you can fill the worklist with
    - drop HL7 onto GUI
    - command line: dgate --loadhl7:file
    - though the web interface

or directly through the database, table DICOMWorklist

Contents for all methods (the default should be good) and HL7 translation for the two first methods are set through file dicom.sql. If you change the database layout you will have to clear it.

Marcel

• Hi Marcel,

thanks again for your reply. As I'm not sure if my last post has reached its goal I will repeat it.

As I'm not quite familiar with this topic I'll repeat in my words what you suggested. I setted up conquestDicom in my wife's surgery (cardiology) and it runs very well. Now I like to introduce the worklist. As far as I understood your posting I can fill the worklistDICOM table in the database which would be not problem for me. Is it really sufficent to do that? Does the server move the worklist data from the table to the modality so it can be processed? No more software required (but for software to fill the worklistDICOM table which I will provide)?

Thanks for helping!

Regards
    Christian

• Hi Christian,

worklist works through a query: the modality asks for stuff to be scanned from the server. So, yes filling the database and setting up the worklist connection in the modality should be enough.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!