MySQL recommended version

• Hi,

I'm new to this forum and new to ConquestDICOM.

I just installed it on a Windows SBS 2011 Standard 64 Bit with 8 GB Memory. I like to use MySQL as database and installed the latest version. A Database has been created but without tables so browsing the database results in an error like libmysql is not there and mysql does not function properly. As MySQL is ok (I'm able to access it throu a client software) I assume that there is a problem with the version.

Would be glad if anyone could tell me which MySQL version is the best fpr ConquestDICOM. Many thanks in advance.

Regards
    Christian Lauer

• Hi Marcel,

thanks for your reply. I just managed to get mysql running with conquestDICOM after deleting dicom.ini and reinitialising the database. Now the tables are created and the error message is not shown anymore.

In my first attempt I created the database but it was created without tables which caused the error I assume. Now while newly initializing the database on the "installation" tab I dclicked "make mysql database", "verify database installation" and "(re)initialize database" and voilá the tables have been created. So I think I missed "make mysql database" and "(re)initialize database" for the first attempt.

Now, hopefully, I will get images from the modality.

Regards and many thanks for this piece of software
    Christian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!