Conquest server as a cache server

• Hi Mracel

How can i setup conquest server as a cache server? I had two conquest servers. One server is the main archive server and other will work as cache server. The cache server will listens for the scheduled exams (read data from conquest worklist table) and retrieves comparison images for the scheduled patient from the archive on basis of study description. Please tell me how can i make the cache server to be fast in terms of image retrieval.

I had tested the prefetch option you told me earlier that sometimes hang the whole server and most of the times didn't fetch any result. And Secondly i want that prefetched studies can be forwarded to designated Workstations with the Current Exam so that doctors don't need to pull the old scans.

--HM

• Hi,

this is a complex question. You can add a script to worklist queries in the main server, so you need somehow to get that info to the cache server to do the requested prefetch operation, you might just trigger a c-move but that would hold up the worklist operation. In any case standard forward clauses would allow the cache server to transmit the data to the workstations. I would start to look at what information is available in the worklist query and see if this can be done at all.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!