Multiple Queries regarding conquest

• Hi

I had following queries. Please help me in finding there answers.

1. Can i use MYSQL database in primary slave combination? If yes then what will be the configuration.

2.Compression based on body part or modality type.

3. How can i setup conquest server as a cache server? I had two conquest servers. One server is the main archive server and other will work as cache server. The cache server will listens for the scheduled exams (read data from conquest worklist table) and retrieves comparison images for the scheduled patient from the archive on basis of study description. Please tell me how can i make the cache server to be fast in terms of image retrieval.

I had tested the prefetch option you told me earlier that sometimes hang the whole server and most of the times didn't fetch any result.

4. Can you explain me the concept and use of VIRTUAL SERVER and VIRTUAL QUERIES in conquest? I had read the manual and forum but its still unclear to me.

5. Is it possible that i save the same version of image in different compression ratios. For slow network or clinics, highly compressed images must be available and for Radiologist raw images with zero compression should be available. I must have the option to define which AETs come under slow network and which should query raw images.

Note: When should we expect the new version of the conquest? As, its a long time no patch or updates are available. Have you stop working on the project or its just workload.

--Hammad

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!