Weasis & Conquest working yet with WADO?

• Has anybody had any luck yet successfully setting up Weasis to talk to Conquest? I've read a couple of posts about this subject but everyone states that need to wait until 1.4.16D. We would like to test Weasis with conquest with its ability to query/delete multiple studies at once. Also, the ability to query by accession number & modality is a plus.

thanks

• Yes I managed to get it working.

Below is the procedure--- in short - By no means is the below instructions, just my notes, so I could possibly repeat the process.

and you need to have the images stored uncompressed on the Conquest server (at least I had to)

I wish you luck.

Skrani.

• I tested your (skrani) scenario, but after launching Weasis I see quickly disappearing Patient's thumbnailes on the left and then I can't view images.

On Conquest log there is query but no receive (although i see transfer rate in Weasis). Then after transfering I have empty Weasis page.

Any rights to folders? debug log?

_regards
    Bart

• I have "UN" option in settings of dicom.ini, and it not helped.
    Maybe the compiled dgate.exe has only .wado extension built in?

Did You set-up successful Weasis and CQ on windows?

_regards

• Hi,

there must be two servers: one web server for wado on a pc with conquest and apache, and one for weasis with its requirements. These two servers can be integrated into one machine, but they do not have to be. The clients require just a browser.

Marcel

• Hi,

I can't get it working using the notes of skrani.
    Tomcat is working OK as well as the Conquest webserver (1416 latest).
    When I try to open a page like

Code
    http://localhost:8080/weasis-pacs-connector/viewer.jnlp?patientID=140

The browser returns

Code
    The requested resource (/weasis-pacs-connector/viewer.jnlp) is not available.

What am I missing? Do I have to create a "viewer.jnlp" and if so, how to proceed?

Chris

• I seems to work somehow a bit, I can see the thumbs but the .dcm images are not loading and the thumbs are dissapearing after a short while as described earlier in this tread.
    I'll have a look at the logs.

Chris

• Hi,

I got this error (Weasis):

Code
    ERROR* [pool-5-thread-1] org.weasis.dicom.explorer.wado.LoadSeries Http Response error 500 for http://localhost/cgi-bin/dgate.exe?requestType=WADO&studyUID=1.3.51.0.7.1732971786.9881.38726.48075.27175.59817.36231&seriesUID=1.3.51.0.7.2852772038.3342.34891.45098.40517.31420.12728&objectUID=1.3.51.0.7.11373394134.12058.34628.33472.64615.41072.50600&contentType=application%2Fdicom

and here the Conquest log:

Any clues?

Chris

• Try to use uncompressed images in conquest (with .dcm extension).

I had the same result, the thumbnails show up, and immediately disappear, and it was due to some compression "mismatch" somehow

I will take a closer look at your problem if this does not help at all.
    If you need compression, just try this first uncompressed, then try to figure out compression settings that work.

(hint: if you configure conquest to store images uncompressed, then send the images from the conquest to it self, they will be rewritten uncompressed)

best regards
    Skrani.

• Hi Chris,

in 1.4.16j the compression issue should be fixed. The 500 error means a web server problem. Does WADO work from the conquest web interface? Use "find patients on ...", the image level then uses WADO jpeg to display the images.

You can also cut and paste the WADO links from the logs and see if they work. a jpeg image should display, a dicom image should download.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!