Posts by ome_chris


    Did the trick.

    BTW, it's nkiqrsop.cpp



    Recompiled with your trnsyn.cxx and adapting dgate.dic, getting the studylist works now.

    However, retreiving images failes:

    conquest log:

    Dicomweb-proxy log:

    stderr: E: Found explicit length Pixel Data in top level dataset with transfer syntax JPEG-LS Lossless: Only undefined length permitted
    W: DIMSE Warning: (DICOMWEB_PROXY,DICOMWEB_PROXY): DIMSE receiveDataSetInMemory: dset->read() Failed (Pixel data in top level dataset in compressed Transfer Syntax uses explicit length)
    E: Unable to receive dataset on presentation context 33: 0006:020d DIMSE Failed to receive message
    stderr: E: Association Release Failed: 0006:0316 DUL P-Data PDU arrived


    Still it doen't work with Conquest running under Linux (dicomweb-proxy on the same system).

    This works: Conquest running on a Windows box and dicomweb-proxy on the Linux box.

    Communication problem?

    Dicomweb-proxy log:



    Using a fresh install (Debian Buster) and Conquest 4.19d: same problem.

    With NoDicomCheck = 1 in dicom.ini:



    Inserted NoDicomCheck = 1 in dicom. ini.

    No result.



    I just tried to fetch the list of studies inside Conquest using the app dicomweb-proxy

    A C-ECHO permorms OK but fetching the studies it comes with:

    Conquest apparently closes the connection and studies are not fetched.

    Any clues?



    After fresh install I got the same:

    The only extra I did:

    make a symlink dgate.exe to dgate64.exe.



    For some reason dgate64 is not present in the root of c:\dicomserver\distribution\

    However, this a 64 bit.

    I'll re-install the whole stuff again and let you know.

    BTW, is there a reason to use \distribution as parent directory?



    In a PHP script running on a W10 64 bit I use the command:

    dgate --deleteseries:patid:seriesuid

    Of course with the correct parameters.

    With 1.4.19 I get:

    29-12-2018 11:06:23 [CONQUESTPRAK] Server command sent using DGATE -- option
    29-12-2018 11:06:23 [CONQUESTPRAK] Deleting series from: 000
    29-12-2018 11:06:23 [CONQUESTPRAK] Removing object: [MAG0:000\]
    29-12-2018 11:06:23 [CONQUESTPRAK] ***[NewDeleteFromDB] -FAILED: DDO does not contain correct UIDs

    Then the image seems to be removed on MAG but the database isn't changed so it may be referring to not a not existing instance.

    When I fall back to 1.4.17 and using the same script:

    [CONQUESTPRAK] Server command sent using DGATE -- option
    [CONQUESTPRAK] Deleting series: 000
    [CONQUESTPRAK] Removed file: [MAG0:000\]

    Nothing failed and everything is OK, instance removed on MAG and in DB.


    Tnx Marcel,

    This is clear.

    If needed, a pure C-Store I can do out of the Offis DCMTK tools (storescu).

    BTW, in this toolset I couldn't find a C_Move command.



    In the manual:


    Is this meaning correct?

    src = source

    dst = destination

    p = patid

    st = studyuid

    ser = seruid

    sop = sopuid (SOPInstanc)

    Hi Marcel,

    In MySql the unmodified patient name the special characters are shown as single character. MySql is using UTF8 in all tables.

    The example I gave was only to show the Lua (in combination with Conquest) behaviour with special characters.

    Using pure Lua (Test section) conversion is working fine.

    Maybe you can reproduce this behaviour.


    Hi all,

    Trying to replace special characters such as ü by u I tried the following script:

    The output I get is:

    FYI, I created a "Test" partion in this script to test the script locally.

    What's going wrong here.


    W7 Pro 32B

    Conquest 1419b

    Note: in the Conquest GUI PatientName is displayed correctly in the headers, so with the right accents. Even so in the MySql db.

    My purpose is to create an import converter to replace special characters for PatientName and/or PatientID.


    Hi Marcel,

    I don't think a Java applet is not anymore a very good approach.
    I've once programmed a pretty good Java applet viewer in combination with a PHP based Conquest webserver but finally I gave up 'cause of all the modern browser restrictions.
    I think HTML5/Javascript will do it in the coming.years just like the DHV project.

    At this moment I'm working on a Cornerstone project based viewer which is looking awesome to me in many details.
    This project seems to be in full development.

    But anyhow, the ImagaJ applet was a good one.