auto delete

• marcel, how do i setup conques to automatically delete studies after auto routing them? I need to be able to have studies auto route first (which i have it doing), but to also delete the studies after they are routed out. If that is not possible, i need it to automatically delete all studies every day at a certain time. We are using it on notebooks that are for a portable ultrasound and we use conquest to compress and auto route the studies from a portable US/CR to a iQ-WEB PACS. Once they are routed, we need them to delete so that we do not take up room on the notebook. The GUI is NOT running, i have set up the conquest to run as a service and the user never sees it running. IF the GUI has to be running, how can i have it start automatically on boot and then automatically "hide the icon in the server tray". I don't want the users to see or touch the conquest.

thanks.

Pat Stacey

• Hi Pat,

you can run conquest as router without a database at all as follows:

ImportConverter0 = forward compressed as xx to AE; destroy

This would compress and route but not store the image.

Marcel

• I am sorry it took so long to get back to you, but i want you to know it worked great.

thanks

By the way, is there any way to make conquest send in multi-thread mode? On my iQ-WEB i can multi thread up to 10 dicom connections, but Conquest on connects up once to the iQ-WEB. Does Conquest have the same ability?

• Hi,

Thanks. to make it work on multiple threads you would have to split up the incoming images e.g, on imagenumber and send them out on multiple exportconverter forwarders. However, this would require you to store the images again. There is a topic on the forum about it. There is no way do do this with importconverters which work serial for now.

Marcel

• Marcel, your answer for using Conquest as a router is working, but there is a glitch.

it seems if there are more than 2 images, it won't work. Is there something i am doing wrong? if the study has 1 or 2 images, it works fine, but anything over that it will only do the first 2 images and then nothing happens after that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!