forward Patient (only a given modality)

• Hello

I searched the forum and manual unfortunatly without success for my problem :
    After incoming of images from a given modality, e.g. Mammography, i would like to activate an export converter, which forwards the new study together with all older studies of that patient with the same modality to another destination (like forward Patient (only Mammography) to Dest).
    Is there a filter or anything like that to implement in the export converters or
    is there a way to realize this with a dgate movestudy command ?

Thanks for any help

Uli Barkow

• Hi Uli, you can try:

exportconverter0 = forward patient modality %m to DEST

This will forward everything (after a delay such that is is unlikely that it requests it again and again).

Marcel

• Thanks for your help.
    works fine except one problem. I must admit having some problems with the script language.
    I do have to insert a stop command in the forward expression, when incoming images have the patient name "Konstanz Mammo". Otherwise the system will send all quality images (which are made every day ) to the destination.
    so I need something like : ifequal "patientname","KONSTANZ Mammo"; stop; forward .....

So what is the correct parameter for patientname and will this work ?

Thanks for any help

Uli

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!