worklist delay before batch file is called

• Hi Marcel. I would like to know if you see my last post about worklist delay of batch file, as follow. The users say that this delay is so long and are confused with a lot of patient names that remain in the list.

marcelvanherk wrote:
    Hi,

there is normally a 10 minute delay before the batch file is called. The delay ensures that all images have been received. Did you wait long enough?

With "process study after NN by cleanwl.bat %V0010,0050" the batch file should be called after NN seconds.

Marcel

Hi Marcel. Thanks for quick reply.
    Ive found some problem when setup your recomendation.

Setup 1

Dicom.ini setup

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = process study by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050

I sent 3 studys to conquest and after 10 minutes conquest call batch file normally.
    Conquest behaved as expected. No problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Setup 2

Dicom.ini setup

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = process study by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050;forward series compressed as n1 to CONQUEST

I sent 3 studys to conquest and after 10 MINUTES conquest call batch file normally and after 600 seconds (as configured on ForwardCollectDelay) study are sent to CONQUEST.
    Conquest behaved as expected. No problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setup 3

dicom.ini setup

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = process study after 10 by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050;forward series compressed as n1 to CONQUEST

I sent a firts study to conquest and after 10 SECONDS conquest call batch file normally and after 600 seconds study are sent to CONQUEST
    I sent a second study to conquest and after 10 SECONDS conquest DONT call batch file. Study are sent to CONQUEST normally
    I sent a third study to conquest and after 10 SECONDS conquest DONT call batch file. Study are sent to CONQUEST normally
    I sent a fourth ...
    I sent a fifth ...

Setup 4

dicom.ini setup

ExportConverters = 2
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = process study after 10 by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050
    ExportConverter1 = forward series compressed as n1 to CONQUEST

Behaved as Setup 3.

The problem is Setup 3 and Setup 4, when i use two ExportConverters and set "after NN" on process study. Seems that they cant work togheter. Any help?

• Hi,

each exportconverter has a seperate queue so I would expect no problem with setup 4. When in the same queue longer delay will holdup the shorter one I guess. But it needs some more experimentation. You can call lua scripts in the "process study by" command and these lua scripts can print to the log. Is setup 4 also not working when you just have two print scripts with different delays?

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!