Configuration HL7 - dgate --loadhl7:file

• Hi all,

i've understood the way to load an hl7 message in dgate is by using the "dgate --loadhl7:file" command.
    No problem to use this way.

But is there another configuration to do it work with files as dicom.ini, acrnema.map or dgatesop.lst ???

Because when i'm using these command line, it doesn't create any worklist at all.
    Perhaps it doesn't do that, and i have misunderstood ???
    Perhaps it only does modification on an existant worklist ?

Normally, loading hl7 ORM^001 message would create a DWL with informations in it ?

Thanks.

• Hi,

the dgate --loadhl7 command should be run in the same folder as the server. There is a command dgate --addlocalfile:file that can be run from any location and only requires a dicom.ini with port and ip info.

marcel

• Hi,

when i am using dgate --loadhl7:file command, the log returns :

Code
    Server command sent using DGATE -- option

But nothing added in the dicomworklist.

when i am using dgate --addlocalfile:file command,the log returns :

Code
    [AddImageFile] loaded HL7 file: /home/xxxx/dicom/printer_files/99999.99999.6.1392474001.1.hl7

And nothing added in the dicomworklist too !!!

I have tried from many differents folders....

Any idea ?

Raphaël.

• Hi,

the server tries to load a file from the first option, so 'file' should be a path readable from the server's location. The second command seems to work correctly.

Try (while the server dgate runs)

dgate --debuglevel:4
    dgate --addlocalfile:file

and see what the log shows.

Marcel

• Hi,

dgate --debuglevel:4

Code
    Arena 0:system bytes = 1118208in use bytes = 812976Arena 1:system bytes = 536576in use bytes = 400448Arena 2:system bytes = 135168in use bytes = 51584Total (incl. mmap):system bytes = 1789952in use bytes = 1265008max mmap regions = 1max mmap bytes = 311296Arena 0:system bytes = 1118208in use bytes = 812976Arena 1:system bytes = 536576in use bytes = 402720Arena 2:system bytes = 135168in use bytes = 51584Total (incl. mmap):system bytes = 1789952in use bytes = 1267280max mmap regions = 1max mmap bytes = 311296

And :

dgate --addlocalfile:/home/xxx/hl7/samples/ORM_in.hl7

Code
    [AddImageFile] loaded HL7 file: /home/xxxx/dicom/printer_files/99999.99999.6.1392568325.3.hl7

It does the same thing

• Hm,

is the worklist database initialized? The log on the last entry is right, the file is copied to a temp file and then loaded. But there should be load activity. Can you try the sample hl7 file that comes with the distribution?

Marcel

• Hi,

i think my problem is the worklist database table name !
    It should have been hardcoded that worklist table must be named "DICOMWorkList", and it is not my case...
    The name like : dicom_dicomworklist

I have found in the dbsql.cpp, line 3092 :

Code
    if (DB.Query(WorkListTableName, "DICOMWorkList.PatientID", NULL, NULL))

Surely that the dgate --initializetables:2 does not work if the name is not DICOMWorkList !!!

The "DICOMWorkList" string is hardcoded into many other lines in this file.

I think the dicom.ini is not really used to read database table name ??

What do you think about it ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!