Put series in different folders

• I just downloaded and installed Conquest DICOM server. It looks nice and runs well - just one thing missing for me. The studies are stored in separate folders but insider all the files from all series are stored together. Is there a way to organize Series within the Study into subfolders? This would make life much easier for doing post-processing, e.g. reading a certain Series into MATLAB for feature extractions.

Any pointers appreciated - thanks! :D

• Hi, I have just installed CONQUEST, and it seems like a great piece of software....
    however I am having trouble with one aspect of the storage directory descriptions.

I am running CONQUEST on a linux (ubuntu) server. Consequently, when I found that you could use a flexible FileNameSyntax, I tried it for linux by just changing the "\" to "/", say

FileNameSyntax = %name_%studyid\%VSeriesDescription_%seriesuid\%imagenum.dcm
    to
    FileNameSyntax = %name_%studyid/%VSeriesDescription_%seriesuid/%imagenum.dcm

This second case doesnot seem to work.

I edit the dicom.ini file and then restart dgate.. and
    the last setting of FileNameSyntax is enforce, rather than this flexible one.

Any ideas of how to get this flexible FileNameSyntax work with Linux?

thanks.

Steve

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!