Posts by jose1124

I'm not sure about other pac systems.. I don't see how it could, as the FILES have identical names.

We did one experiment where we sorted by TE and created a directory of one set 7.7directory and the other 5.3directory and sent both directories seperately and all 66 showed (33 per directory)--so that means
    that ConQuest, is ignoring the second set...

Steve

No it does not seem to overwrite them...

Also it appears that most field map programs only need the one Mag file.. and the two TEs
    under which it was collected...

So maybe this is just a convention that ConQuest observes.. since the files are
    the same names on SYNGO...it only transfers the 33 (pairs) as 33 files.

Steve

Hi,

we are having a problem with the GRE_FIELD_MAP dicom files..
    there are 3 files, 2 phase files and 1 Magnitude files,
    TRIO seems to make 2 directories, one for the two phase files, and one for the magnitude.

Now in the the Phase directory it appears that the two files have the same exact name, and
    SYNGO, keeps them separate (somehow)... but when moved by CONQUEST only one phase
    set appears.

Say there were 33 pairs of TE files (the two phases), we only see on the DICOM server 33 files, instead of 66.
    Nonetheless, SYNGO registers 66 files being moved?

Any clarification of this appreciated.

thanks.

Steve

It results from a DTI protocol on the SYNGO Head.. came from the TRIO library...
    it is part of a sequence of 5 or 6 files that are acquired from the scanner ..

At first I thought the DTI acquisition failed and this file was just incomplete, but I see
    no evidence of that.

any tests or hypotheses appreciated.

Steve

Hi Marcel,

Ok, I looked at the header of the following file:

ASICHLAB_DBD-04_13_01_07-14_32_03-STD-1_3_12_2_1107_5_2_32_35450/BENASICH_MAKI_20130107_144651_453000/EP2D_DIFF_20_TENSOR_0013

and when opening it I get the error "cannot decode dicom header".... so
    this explains why it won't transfer.. its not a proper dicom file.. and yet it seems to be
    properly acquired as with a DTI protocol.

Hmm. So not clear how to debug this.

What if you want to simply attach a count to a sequence of scans...

say you have

ep2_condition [1]
    ep2_condition [2]
    ep2_condition [3]

etc.. and you want to indicate <by folder> that this ep2 sequence of N images is the second scan sequence
    in the series.. without using a time stamp etc..

Is there a simple way of doing this?

Steve

Hi Marcel.

I tried adding Sopclass to the dgatesop.lst as a single line entry?
    Didn't seem to work..

I notice there are two other possible lists:
    dgatesop.lst.withjpg
    dgatesop.lst.nojpg

Perhaps I need to add the Sopclass entry to these as well?

Or the entry has a format, I am unaware of?

thanks.

Steve

I am having a similar error, with my TRIO.. but it only happens with DTI data and only one file in the set:
    EP2d-diff.TENSOR etc..

If I try to do DICOM transfer ... the syngo head says immediately:

"the required dicom server is not acceptable by remote node"

and the transfer is terminated.

Is this the same problem? Or a variant?

thanks.

Steve

Hi Marcel,

thanks so much again for making this software available.. it is really is fantastic to work with.

Yes, I see your point, I may have kept testing the same patient folder...

But I am still a bit unsure how to browse the local database and remove items from it...

I have regenerated the database. I have tried

dgate --studyfinder

and no list occurs.. I assume you mean that I should

dgate --deletestudy:patid

?

Steve

Hi, I have downloaded and installed CONQUEST and it came up like a breeze.. and seems to working fine with our SYNGO Client...

However, I was trying to get the flexible FileNameSyntax to work with UBUNTU.. and following one the threads, and the manual, it seems clear that something like this should work it specified in dicom.ini
    and dgate is stopped and then restarted:

FileNameSyntax = %name\%studydate\%V0008,103e_%seriesuid[33,51]\%modality%series%counter.dcm

if I change the "\" to "/" I get some default (3?) and not the directory structure above.

I am using 1.4.16Beta

Any suggestions appreciated.

Steve

Hi, I have just installed CONQUEST, and it seems like a great piece of software....
    however I am having trouble with one aspect of the storage directory descriptions.

I am running CONQUEST on a linux (ubuntu) server. Consequently, when I found that you could use a flexible FileNameSyntax, I tried it for linux by just changing the "\" to "/", say

FileNameSyntax = %name_%studyid\%VSeriesDescription_%seriesuid\%imagenum.dcm
    to
    FileNameSyntax = %name_%studyid/%VSeriesDescription_%seriesuid/%imagenum.dcm

This second case doesnot seem to work.

I edit the dicom.ini file and then restart dgate.. and
    the last setting of FileNameSyntax is enforce, rather than this flexible one.

Any ideas of how to get this flexible FileNameSyntax work with Linux?

thanks.

Steve