hl7 worklist issue Siemens syngo issuer of patient id

• Hi to all experts in Hl7 and worklists.
    in the past- though having only absoluty rudimentary knowledge of Hl7, i managed to use a sligtly modified sample.hl7 file to work with siemens syngo worklist request. Siemens changed something in its software in the last months, but worklist still worked fine for us. But due to these changes, image data contains now a dicom tag 0010,1002 with item 0010,0020 (otherpatientidsSequence), but this dicom field seems to be incomplete , there should be an additional idsissuer item (0010,0021). This results in errors when importing those dicom images in e.g. dcm4chee pacs databases. Import is possible, after editing meta data and deleting this dicom tag. As fare as i could figure out, this tag is filled in because theres is no
    issuer of Patient ID (0010,0021) equivalent to HL7 v2 PID-3 component 4 in the my conquest worklist data. By trial and error i tested numerous combinations of entries in pid:3 without success.
    Now my question: Can anyone help me ( a simple example hl7 file would be nice) how to correctly build the hl7 pid entries, so that i get rid of this missing 0010,0021 field , or - even better - the complete dicom tag 0010,1002

Thanks for any help in advance

Uli

• Hi Marcel,

many thanks for your help. Seems working now with this converter. Have to make further tests.
    Is there also a way to delete 0010,1002 for already stored data, when conquest sends data to a workstation after a retrieve command ?

Uli

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!