Compare Server with another and send new image files

• Hi there

Following situation:
    I want to work with a mobile system where Conquest is running as the mobile archive. When I come back to my practice I would like to run a skript which compares the Conquest server I have on my mobile system with the one running on my rackserver and sends all new resp. missing images to it.

I know the dgate command --grabimagesfromserver but this command I would have to start from the rackserver. If possible I would like to start the skript right when I plug my mobile system into the network without having to log on at the rackserver.

Thanks for any adivce.

Manny

• Hello Marcel

Thanks for your fast reply.

The forwarder that you mention works as long as the mobile system is on. But after a restart the forward queue is empty.

How I want to work (for clarification): I use a mobile CR system with laptop, with that I drive to a patient, make some images, send them into Conquest on the laptop. Review them with a Viewer on the laptop, before I leave back to my practice I shut down everything for transportation. Maybe I connect the mobile system this evening in my practice, maybe next week after visit of many patient.
    I would like to have a solution where as soon as the Conquest on my rackserver is present, my mobile Conquest starts to sending all the new image to the stationary server without deleting them on the mobile server. If I have to start a skript on my laptop manually, that wouldn't bother me.

Thanks again for your help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!