forward study after 11 pm

• Hi, i have a MR that send studys to conquestserver1. The conquestserver1 forward thats studys to another conquestserver2. I need conquestserver1 receive studys from MR and only forward thats studys at 11PM to conquestserver2. I put this line above in my dicom.ini, but conquestserver1 stop to receive studys from MR.

ExportConverter0 = between "9", "11"; defer; forward study compressed as n1 to CONQUEST

• Hi,

try:

ExportConverter0 = between "9", "11"; defer; forward compressed as n1 to CONQUEST
    ForwardAssociationLevel = series

Not sure that the forward study command can be deferred.

Marcel

• Marcel, the line above works great. I have another doubt. I need another rule that forward studys based on day of week, e.g: Only saturday and sunday i don`t wanna defer forward. Maybe a line like this:

ExportConverter0 = between "9", "11"; defer; forward compressed as n1 to CONQUEST; except "saturday and sunday".

Has anyway to implement this rule?

• Hm,

that is a tricky one. I use the fault mechanism to defer so far. You request would fit some scripting maybe better. I.e., keep a table (or better database) of all received studies and on Saturday then process this table for forwarding and clear it. This is not a fully trivial task.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!