Error Sending US to Conquest

• I am on conquest version 1.4.13 (perhaps this is the issue) and have been for some time. To this we have been pushing images from an MRI machine for several years. Recently, I was given some diagnostic ultrasound images on disc that I have to push to conquest. I am trying to do this by importing them into kpacs and then sending them to conquest.

I can send MRI images from KPACS to Conquest this way with no issues. When I attempt this with the ultrasound images however, I receive the following error on Conquest:

[CONQUESTSRV1] Application Context : "1.2.840.10008.3.1.1.1"
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Presentation Context 0 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.6.1"
    [CONQUESTSRV1] *** Association rejected: you may need to add the listed presentation context as sop to dgatesop.lst

I am wondering if perhaps this will be resolved by upgrading to the latest version of conquest?

Also, I have edited the last two lines of dgatesop.lst to read as follows:

JPEG2000LosslessOnly 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.90 transfer LittleEndianExplicit
    JPEG2000 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.91 transfer LittleEndianExplicit

I have also tried setting "IncomingCompression" in dicom.ini to "un" and "uj" as well as in ACRNEMA.MAP

I have tried this from two different machines running KPACS and the same issue is seen on both. Both of these machines will send MRI images.

Comments and suggestions appreciated

• Marcel:

Thank you for the reply.

The USStorage line you reference is already in dgatesop.lst, so this is not the issue.

I installed trial version of IQ-View Pro 2.8.0.101 and am able to send from it to conquest without issues. It seems the problem resides with KPACS (version 1.5.0).

• Hi,
    Hi,

I will consider the issue closed then. It may be that the US is jpeg compressed and that conquest asks for uncompressed data that kpacs cannot deliver. A newer conquest with uj as incoming compression may help. Conquest 1.4.13 does not do uj (I just checked).

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!