Change Header

• Hi,

I´m new working with conquest and I already read the manual but stayed with a doubt. Is possible to change the header of study? For example the conquest has a study and I want to alter a particular tag in header.

Thanks for your answer.

• Hi,

it is easy to automate changing a tag in the header using scripting, e.g. in, lua for each recieved image. This command when put in dicom.ini will change every incoming image:

[lua]
    ImportConverter0 = Data.SeriesDescription = Data.PatientID

It is possible but much harder to do this manually as no DICOM editor is included.

Marcel

• Hi,

But this line in dicom.ini will change all headers of all images, right? And if I want to change only a tag in some studies? How can I do manually?

I have other doubt... How can I delete a group with thousands of imagens? For example, the group has a tag in common, in other words the images that I want delete are all US but the Conquest has too MR, CT and CR.

Thanks for your attention.

• I saw other posts to delete images and I did the script (file.lua) but when I´m running appear the message "syntax error near unexpected token '(' " I´m using the linux and the version of conquest is 1.4.16k. I used the line to call the script "./dgate --lua:dofile('file.lua')".

Do you help me?

• Oki run but the script maybe had a error because no study has been deleted. I want delete all studies which modality was MR.

My script is:

x = DicomObject:new()
    x.PatientName = ''
    x.PatientID = ''
    x.StudyDate = ''
    x.PAtientBirthDate = ''
    x.QueryRetrieveLevel = 'STUDY'
    s.studyInstanceUIS = ''
    x.ModalitiesStudy = 'MR'

y = dicomquery('RADARCH4','STUDY',x)

print('fixin to delete', #y, 'Studies')

f=io.open('suid.txt', 'wt')

for i=0, #y-1 do
    print ('testing', y[i],PatientID, y[i].PatientName, y[i].StudyDate, y[i].ModalitiesInStudy)
    f:write(y[i].PatientID .. '\n')
    dicomdelete(y[i])
    end

f:close()

• Hi try to run at series level and use modality (also check that 'CONQUESTSRV1' is correct and in acrnema.map):

I blocked out the dicomdelete call, only enable it after verifying correct operation. And remember Lua is case sensitive.

Marcel

• Hi,

I updated the version for 1.4.17 and I experimented run the script that you sent with ./dgate "--lua:dofile('file.lua')". My script is inside of conquest´s folder. Not appear the prints in terminal and comand run but nothing happen with studies. I think the comand dgate with lua isn´t working.

With only dgate "--lua:dofile('file.lua')" linux doesn´t recognize the comand.

Do you know what is the problem?

• These work for me:

C:\dicomserver1417b>dgate --lua:dofile('file.lua')
    C:\dicomserver1417b>dgate "--lua:dofile('file.lua')"

In Linux this should work I think, although the quotes may give a problem:

./dgate --lua:dofile('file.lua')

Of course a dgate (the server) should be running elsewhere, and the print statements appear in the log of the server.

The dicomdelete call is blocked out.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!