error while copying patient CH00096229

• I'm trying to bring in images from my GE Radworks 600 workstation. It sees all the files but can't copy them over.
    I see it "started copying"
    To the right of the header lines I see [Applicare/RadWorks/Version 5.0 (Value too large)] Below it, it says, error copying [patient ID: CH00096229]

I don't know what this means, nor what to do about it.

Version 1.4.15
    Thanks

• Hi,

these are probably two unrelated things:

'Value too large' is a response from the preview query (that happens first)

'Error copying data' is a failed sending of the move command (that happens next)

Is there any activity on the server status while you try copying? If not, please check the configuration of the GE Radworks 600, or try a study root query/move using another choice of the level.

Marcel

• I tried copying again, using other choices such as study root, etc. It still gives me an error that it can't copy. However, If I go to the Radworks workstation, highlight a patient, and "send" it to CONQUESTSRV1 it works fine. So, the communications seems ok. If I query by date at CONQUESTSRV1, I get tons of patients, names, studies, dates, etc. but, can't copy them over to CONQUESTXRV1.

• I believe all the names to be correct. I went to the Radworks and found the following error:
    DICOM: SOP Class and/or Transfer Syntax recjected
    for the studies I was trying to query and copy.

The studies I "sent" from the Radworks itself, have no error and came down to the CONQUESTSRV1 fine.

• I finally got it to say "copied" today.
    At the Radworks, destination properties, I had to uncheck "Study Status ID"

So, for the destination of CONQUESTSRV1 I have:
    Progress info: checked
    Progress Increment: 5
    Priority: Normal
    Format: DICOM 3.0
    Compression Parameters: blank
    Send immediate: unchecked
    Transmission Time: 12:00:00 AM
    Use Storage Commitment: blank
    Study Management type: N-set
    Options: Unlock Study After Send: unchecked
    Study Status ID - NOW UNCHECKED, this one was the problem Change SOP Instance UID on lossy compression: checked
    Delete After Send: unchecked
    Radworks 5.1 Format: unchecked
    Send IOD's: Images: checked
    Presentation States: checked
    Other IODs: checked
    Referenced Key Images: checked
    Key Note Objects: checked
    Structured Reports: checked
    Block Size: 0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!