Setting up Conquest to run with a Voluson 730 expert

• This is my first time installing conquest & first post on this forum so I apologise if i'm posting in the wrong place and make any noob mistakes.

I'm trying to connect a Voluson 730 to a windows XP PC running the latest version of conquest so I can transfer images from the Voluson 730 to the PC.
    I can connect them via ethernet (i'm using a patch 5e cross-over cable) and they can ping each other however when the voluson 730 tries to verify the connection it fails, and again when it tries to send an image or any info it also fails.

Here's what i've tried allready to get them working

Made sure the windows firewall was allowing dgate and conquest through

Entered the IP address, Application Entity, Port number, a under the Known dicom Provider tabs for the voulson 730 expert

Add A store and store 3D service on the voluson 730 entering the IP address, port number and AE for the conquest server,

I'm still a little confused regarding the AE and IP adresses for the voluson were one thing but there were other service on the voluson- worklist, store and store 3d (i assume services run on the voluson itself that had different IP addresses and port number 104 and AE of MFMserver not V730 a set normally) - I am contacting GE for support with their machine to check which I should be using but if anyone has knowledge of which one or whether I should be listing all under the known dicom providers then that would be great.

I'm using the built in SQLite driver with conquest
    I believe as I am relatively inexperienced with both conquest and the voluson 730 expert that I am missing a crucial, obvious step in the installation process.

Thanks in advance if you can help me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!