Process script command

• Hello,
    I am looking for a method to trigger or alert an external application after a Study has been successfully sent to Conquest. I was testing with the 'process' command. Should the following have worked:

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = process study after 300 append "%b%n" to E:\incoming.txt

I am assuming that the manual's reference to 'command' in the scripting section means Conquest script commands, not external to Conquest commands - correct?

Thanks, Scott

• Hello Marcel,
    Can you provide more detail on the inter play between ForwardCollectDelay and the 'after NN' in the process script command? If ForwardCollectDelay = 0 and

ExportConverter0 = process study after 20 by notepad.exe

the converter appears to fire every 20sec during the reception of data from the same study - it does not appear to wait until 20 seconds AFTER the reception is complete. If ForwardCollectDelay = 600 and after NN flag removed, the converter appears to wait the 600 seconds and fires.

Thanks,
    Scott

• Hi,

ForwardCollectDelay is just the default for when the "after" value is not specified. The mechanism to split studies works only when ForwardCollectDelay or "after" are long enough to cover the entire transmission starting from the first image of the patient/study/series to the last. In other words, the forward/get/delete/process command fires "after" seconds from reception of the first image of a specific patient/study/series.

Hope this clears things up.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!