autoroute server without image save

• Hello Marcel, I am going to put a conquest server onto a little rackmount IBM with only a 36GB hardrive. My purpose for this server is purely as a gateway to autoroute to several telerad destinations based on a called AE title...which have already set up on a PC. My question is, since the hardrive is so small, can I get conquest to simply forward the images and not save them? My theory is that if there are no images in the database, conquest is more likely to forward them consistently....I have, on occasion, tried to send the same exam to several places, at different times...sometimes even more than once to same place...and conquest gave an error of inconsistent studyinst and failed to save or forward image.( this is through an archive ob abouth 900,000 images) I imagine we get that error do to some change of patient demographics in the RIS/pacs or something...Id like to avoid it.

And on a different note. SHould I set up conquest on this server in windows or linux...which will give me more consistency.

• Hi,

For now, you cannot, as the <forward> command runs of the stored data. It would not be hard to forward from an ImportConverter (you cannnot now), but that would not allow options such as <forward study> etc. I guess you can experiment with something like:

Code
    ExportConverter0 = forward series to AE after 300
    ExportConverter1 = delete series after 600

The server runs fine on both windows and linux with e.g., the SQLITE database. If you like the GUI use windows.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!