How to move *some* data from one mag to another?

• I am running out of space on one mag and have plenty on another. What is the best way to select 5g of data and move to another existing mag? Specific line syntax would be appreciated. I am thinking it might be related to the command [-as#,N|-amFROM,TO], but I am not sure what the syntax should be. Let's say that the smaller mag is MAG0, and the larger is MAG2. What is the correct line syntax? I owe you a beer if you ever get to Olympia, WA in the states.... -Scott

• That did the trick. I have to say, Conquest has been one of the most versatile PACS products I've seen. A while back you mentioned wanting to release a PACS router product. How is that coming? -Scott

• Hi,

a router is not very well coming due to lack of time. This idea was to run the server databaseless and use scripts to process the data. If you need a simple router you can have a look at test.exe in the dgate release zip. It forwards to another IP or port and has been used to drive a printer in another network.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!