Access violation

• I recently started using 1.4.17. Now, when I go to the Browse database tab, I often get an Access violation at address 004FA559 in module 'ConquestDICOMServer.exe'. Read of address 00000000.

This sometimes goes away after I kill and restart it, but it doesn't seem consistent. Any ideas on what this is. I've got two servers running sometimes, but that doesn't seem consistent and I've made sure to give them different ports, which has caused a similar error in the past.

• I checked a copy of 1.4.16k I had and it does not happen there. Unfortunately it is an intermittent problem. The inability to drag folders into the gui that I talked about in the other thread seems more consistent though. I can't reproduce it in 1.4.16 with the same settings except different AE title and port.

• On another note,

I have seen recent instabilities of the GUI (which is 32 bits and has not changed very much at all in years) on some windows 7 systems, as reported in the issue list. This may be yet another one. Could you also try on another machine if you have one?

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!