Query Problem: Association Lost

• Hello Everybody,

I´m searching about this in Conquest Server forum and no one report the same problem than me so here is the stuff.

I´m Having some problems in the copying some images from the Merge E-film softwares with the Conquest.
    I can retrieve images from the Conquest using the efilm but cannot pick images from efilm using the conquest, i´m 100% sure that configuration like: AETitle, IP Adress and port are correct.

here is the result the problem.

When i Query using STUDY - study root -> Dicom System: EFILM -> Destination: CONQSERVER

the result are

SOPClassUID StudyDate StudyTime AccessionNumber Modality ReferringPhysicianName StudyDescription InstitutionalDepartmentName PatientName PatientID PatientBirthDate PatientSex StudyInstanceUID StudyID
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [] [20090407] (empty) (empty) [CT] (empty) (empty) (empty) [TIAGO F J C ALVES ] [22 ANOS A. ] (empty) (empty) [1.2.840.113704.7.1.2.637341.5638712] [5638]
    [] [20071107] [071350] (empty) [CT] (empty) [CRANIO] (empty) [MANOEL PEREIRA JR ] [980535/11/07/KC ] (empty) [M ] [1.2.840.113619.2.22.287.1.2127.20071107.171350] [2127]

the list goes on

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total of 43 item(s) found

------------ started copying ------------
    Copying for patient:
    ************ error while copying (patient ID = ) ************

and a dialogue box appears with the message: DICOM move error: Association Lost

it´s very strange because with efilm i can copy the images that is stored on the conquest server.
    can anyone help me pliss!!

thanks for your patient.
    my best regards,

Marcello Ganzaroli

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!