Posts by ganzaroli

Hello Everybody,

I´m searching about this in Conquest Server forum and no one report the same problem than me so here is the stuff.

I´m Having some problems in the copying some images from the Merge E-film softwares with the Conquest.
    I can retrieve images from the Conquest using the efilm but cannot pick images from efilm using the conquest, i´m 100% sure that configuration like: AETitle, IP Adress and port are correct.

here is the result the problem.

When i Query using STUDY - study root -> Dicom System: EFILM -> Destination: CONQSERVER

the result are

SOPClassUID StudyDate StudyTime AccessionNumber Modality ReferringPhysicianName StudyDescription InstitutionalDepartmentName PatientName PatientID PatientBirthDate PatientSex StudyInstanceUID StudyID
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [] [20090407] (empty) (empty) [CT] (empty) (empty) (empty) [TIAGO F J C ALVES ] [22 ANOS A. ] (empty) (empty) [1.2.840.113704.7.1.2.637341.5638712] [5638]
    [] [20071107] [071350] (empty) [CT] (empty) [CRANIO] (empty) [MANOEL PEREIRA JR ] [980535/11/07/KC ] (empty) [M ] [1.2.840.113619.2.22.287.1.2127.20071107.171350] [2127]

the list goes on

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total of 43 item(s) found

------------ started copying ------------
    Copying for patient:
    ************ error while copying (patient ID = ) ************

and a dialogue box appears with the message: DICOM move error: Association Lost

it´s very strange because with efilm i can copy the images that is stored on the conquest server.
    can anyone help me pliss!!

thanks for your patient.
    my best regards,

Marcello Ganzaroli