Worklist management

• We are testing Conquest in a NM environment (it works fine !) and now we are evaluating the worklist feature.
    We are directly filling the worklist table from our HIS (no HL7) and in gegeral everithing works ok; is there a way to automatically remove from the worklist the patient's entry once it has been received by the PACS ?

Thanks

Orazio

• you could create an export converter that runs a batch script to remove that entry from the database (referencing the accession number)

ExportConverter0 = "cleanwl.bat %V0010,0050"

-------------
    cleanwl.bat would be your batch script, and the %V0010,0050 would be your accession number passed in to the batch script as variable %1 inside your batch script.

(that's how I do it on my system anyway.. it works great that way.. )

• Hi Marcel.

Im using version 1.4.17.
    When i use the code ExportConverter0 = "cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050" , Conquest works great, but they call a bacth file on every slice.

When i use the code ExportConverter0 = process study by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050, Conquest show in the Server Status the message "Exportconverter0.0: queued process stu - (single object of 991033) to cleanwl.bat 6078012", but they dont call a batch file.

In both cases i put a batch file on Conquest installation folder, i.e, in my case is c:\dicomserver\cleanwl.bat

Any help with this behavior?

• Hi,

there is normally a 10 minute delay before the batch file is called. The delay ensures that all images have been received. Did you wait long enough?

With "process study after NN by cleanwl.bat %V0010,0050" the batch file should be called after NN seconds.

Marcel

• Hi Marcel. Thanks for quick reply.
    Ive found some problem when setup your recomendation.

Setup 1

Dicom.ini setup

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = process study by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050

I sent 3 studys to conquest and after 10 minutes conquest call batch file normally.
    Conquest behaved as expected. No problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Setup 2

Dicom.ini setup

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = process study by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050;forward series compressed as n1 to CONQUEST

I sent 3 studys to conquest and after 10 MINUTES conquest call batch file normally and after 600 seconds (as configured on ForwardCollectDelay) study are sent to CONQUEST.
    Conquest behaved as expected. No problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setup 3

dicom.ini setup

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = process study after 10 by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050;forward series compressed as n1 to CONQUEST

I sent a firts study to conquest and after 10 SECONDS conquest call batch file normally and after 600 seconds study are sent to CONQUEST
    I sent a second study to conquest and after 10 SECONDS conquest DONT call batch file. Study are sent to CONQUEST normally
    I sent a third study to conquest and after 10 SECONDS conquest DONT call batch file. Study are sent to CONQUEST normally
    I sent a fourth ...
    I sent a fifth ...

Setup 4

dicom.ini setup

ExportConverters = 2
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = process study after 10 by cleanwl.bat %V0008,0050
    ExportConverter1 = forward series compressed as n1 to CONQUEST

Behaved as Setup 3.

The problem is Setup 3 and Setup 4, when i use two ExportConverters and set "after NN" on process study. Seems that they cant work togheter. Any help?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!