Error With e-film

• Hi.. this is my first post here, and i hope can help me.-
    I have a Conquest Server with Windows 2000 and MSSQL 2000, and works fine, so, a few days ago, i can't get the images from the client with e-film, in another pc with windows XP. The Database have a size 4 GB.
    The error is:

Any Ideas??
    I don't have firewalls installed, and i repeat, this worked well a few days ago.-
    The transfer from entities to Conquest works fine, the images is stored on the database and folder on the server.

Thanks.

pd. sorry but my bad english :(

• hi..
    I'm ckeck that.. but i have the same error.-
    Ip addres has no change. is an static ip addres. I'm checked to confirm and it's OK

• Hi,

if e-film won't recieve from conquest (when conquest is sending), then the configuration of conquest in e-film is probaly incorrect. You have to double check that e-film knows conquest and conquest knows e-film.

Marcel

• Hi,

I have no clue, maybe a firewall issue, or an automatic update that broke something? You could try to install conquest on your e-film station and check basic connectivity. Dis you also try to rebuild your e-film database?

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!