Can not print to Fuji Drypix 1000 printer

• Hi,

Just installed IQ-View trial 2.8.0 on a W-XP box and tried to print to a Fuji Drypix 1000 printer which reslulted in an association error.

Printing from another application on the same box goes well, using exactly the same parameters.

The log:

Can you give any clues?

--
    Chris

• Dear ome_chris

This looks as if you might have selected an unsupported film format. You set 14INX17IN within the iQ-VIEW print manager (LANDSCAPE format), but your printer responds with 11INX15IN. Please check if your printer supports the selected format or select a different one.

If that does not help, please open an official support ticket with our support team at support@image-systems.biz.

Please note that support fees will apply in case you have no valid support package.

• Hi Sabine,

I'm sure that the Drypix on;y prints 14INx17IN.

However I've seen the log also and changed the format within IQ-View to 11INX14IN (11INX15IN doen't exixt).

With the same negative result.

With regard to a support ticket: this is just a trial version to get the customer to buy the IQ-View package.
    That's why I called your support.

--
    Chris

• Dear Chris

I've checked the DICOM Conformance Statement of the Fuji Drypix 1000. Here is what you may want to check too:

- While the printer seems to support "NONE" as Magnification Type, the default is "CUBIC". Try this setting in the iQ-VIEW "DICOM settings" for the printer.
    - "EmptyImageDensity" seems not to be supported at all. In that case it should be ignored by the printer, but I am not sure if that is done.

Check the logs of the film imager to see what exactly the issue is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!