Philips MRI Problem

• Hi Marcel,

I am having a problem with images from our Philips MRI.
    Brief run down of the problem:
    When sending images to our one conquest archive we can not retrieve the images from our philips ViewForum workstation or any other workstation (K-Pacs, Centricity or ClearCanvas).
    I noticed that if I disable
    Then i can send and receive fine from any modality, I just can't access any old cases that have these SOP Classes (Which is a huge problem)
    If I send images from the same modality to our other conquest server everything is fine. This server does not have these SOP Classes disabled.

As far as I can determine both Conquest servers are running the same versions of Conquest and have mostly identicle settings.
    Both are running on 64bit (One Windows 2008 and the Other Vista), both have jpeg lossless compression enabled.

Is there any other setting that may be causing the one Conquest server to not send these images?

EDIT:
    Both servers running version 1.4.14
    Found that there is a difference in the dgatesop.lst
    The server having a problem has "LittleEndianExplicit 1.2.840.10008.1.2.1 transfer" disabled.
    Could this be the cause of the problem? Will it impact on anything else if I enable it?

• Hi,

I believe such a problem may be due to private tags with a sequence or OB or OW in them. The difference in coding these tags may cause the problems you describe. An explicit syntax will not have these problems. Can you send the same image to both servers (leaving the different dgatesop.lst) and send them to me. I will see what I can do. Hopefully the problem can be fixed by adding the private tags to dgate.dic.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!