Export by StudyDescription

• Hello everyone,

I want to forward every incoming data with the StudyDescription "Combined LUT Test" (without "" in the dicom-field of course) to a seperated conquest (ARCHIV2). So i need to check the field { 0x0008, 0x1030, "StudyDescription", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR }.

I tried the following:

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%V0008,1030","Combined LUT Test"; forward to ARCHIV2

Now, Conquest forwards every incoming data with Combined in the name, e.g. "Combined LUT PState Test" is forwarded, too. Tried it with the ifequal "%V0008,1030[0,16] but he still sends "Combined LUT PState Test" to ARCHIV2. Other studies like "Complex Combination Test" aren't forwarded.

Of course in the live-System the description is something usefull ("CR kidney", i only want to send "CR kidney" and not "CR kidney extern"; just tried it here in the sandbox with technical images)
    Using Conquest 1.4.14 with DBaseIII.

Thank you in advance.

• Dear Marcel, i found the small catch.
    The OFFIS-study consists of 3 pictures. The third picture had the exact StudyDescription as i'm looking for. So he forwarded this picture correctly. I only saw the new patient in ARCHIV2 and thought "damn he transfers" but he only has this one picture and not all 3.
    So all works fine.
    Regards
    Sebastian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!