Server status on remote system

• Hello,

i am using Conquest with an export-converter who sends incoming images over to another institution. Everything with the routing etc. works fine but i need some kind of "visual feedback of what is going on right now". Sure, i can run the conquest-gui and go to the "server status"-tab and see that he forwards everything, but i normally don't want to log in every time via VNC oder RDP to the server. So is there a possibility to see the server-status messages in realtime on my windows 7 pc? Like some kind of DOS-box which logs in from my win7 to the server2003 and shows all messages?

Greetings
    Sebastian

• Hi,

the server sends it messages over UDP to the console window, so in principle this could be remote, but remote listen-in has not been implemented. Is a 'tail' like command on serverstatus.log not sufficient?

Marcel

• Thx Marcel, the hint works.

i scripted the following powershell 1.0 script

Code
    while($true)
    {
    Get-Content \\pacs\dcmgateway\serverstatus.log | Select-Object -last 1
    start-sleep -s 5
    }

The script reads the logfile from remote host, only shows the last line and waits 5 secs until it do it all over again. Maybe this will help someone else.

Greetings
    Sebastian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!