Weasis viewer and Conquest web - working, 3.0 option in 1.4.19c1

• Hi

I am using weasis old version with conquest and its working fine. My setup is Windows with tomcat as webserver. Now i am trying to install and configure Weasis 2.6.1 and Weasis PACS Connector 6.1.0 with conquest PACS Server. Everything is fine but i am facing some problems in the configuration of weasis pacs connector file. There are two files db-dcm4chee.properties and dicom-dcm4chee.properties.

In db-dcm4chee.properties, should i replace this portion with available table names

# Mandatory fields

arc.db.query.patientid=pat_id

arc.db.query.patientbirthdate=pat_birthdate

arc.db.query.patientbirthdate.type=VARCHAR2

arc.db.query.patientbirthdate.format=yyyyMMdd

arc.db.query.studyinstanceuid=study_iuid

arc.db.query.seriesinstanceuid=series_iuid

arc.db.query.sopinstanceuid=sop_iuid

And these with fields on which we run the search

# Patient

arc.db.query.setpatientname=pat_name

#arc.db.query.patientbirthtime=

arc.db.query.patientsex=pat_sex

And replace with SQL Query

# SQL commands

arc.db.query.select=select pa.pat_id, pa.pat_name, pa.pat_sex, pa.pat_birthdate, st.study_iuid, st.study_id, st.study_datetime, st.accession_no, st.ref_physician, st.study_desc, se.series_iuid, se.modality, se.series_desc, se.series_no, im.sop_iuid, im.inst_no from instance im, series se, study st, patient pa

And in dicom-dcm4chee.properties

I updated this portion with my configuration

# AET, hostname and port of the archive (Mandatory properties)

arc.aet=DCM4CHEE

arc.host=localhost

arc.port=11112

And replace this portion with conquest wado

##### Base URL of the WADO server (Mandatory property)

##### For dcm4chee-arc-light 5: arc.wado.url=${server.base.url}/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/wado

arc.wado.url=${server.base.url}/wado

My question is that do i need to update both files as i have no idea about the queries and fields on which on queries are made or if i simply update the dicom-dcm4chee.properties the connector file will work for me.

Please guide.

--HM

• Hammad,

I cannot help you there. I have no experience with Weasis Pacs connector. I would assume it uses DICOM queries. I that case it would be strange you hae to configure sql queries. If it uses SQL, you probably just need to change the database column names, in conquest they are truncated to 10 characters.

Marcel

• The 1.4.19c1 release contains a new weasis interface, weasis_starter.lua that can be configured through the web installer into the newweb interface (e.g. http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/newweb/dgate.exe), or using the following interface in the old web interface (e.g. http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/dgate.exe) by editing/adding the following lines in cgi-bin/dicom.ini:

Code
    viewer=weasis_starter
    studyviewer=weasis_starter
    [weasis_starter]
    source = viewers\weasis_starter.lua

if you want to configure it manually in newweb, it looks similar, but weasis_starter must setup in (cgi-bin/newweb/dicom.ini) and added the exceptions line:

Code
    viewer=weasis_starter
    studyviewer=weasis_starter
    exceptions=start,listpatients,liststudies,listseries,listimageswiththumbs,listimages,wadostudyviewer,wadoseriesviewer,wadoviewerhelp,slice,listtrials,listtrialpatients,weasis_starter

Weasis requires install of the java runtime.

And put the contents of the weasis folder in

https://sourceforge.net/projec…che/files/latest/download

in htdocs/weasis

Have fun.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!