Update Conquest Software

• Dear Developers,

Please tell me the best way of upgrading the Conquest Dicom Server from v.1.4.14 to v.1.4.16.
    I've succesfully installed the server, set up the ODBC connection to exising database. ConquestDICOMServer.exe starts without error with the message:

[DICOMSRV] Monitoring for files in: D:\dicom_base\2013y\incoming\
    [DICOMSRV] DGATE (1.4.16, build Thu Mar 31 21:58:16 2011, bits 64) is running as threaded server
    [DICOMSRV] Database type: ODBC connection
    [DICOMSRV] User interface test: local server is running!

But when I open the page "Browse database" I had the error: "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application"
    What should I do now?
    Thank you.

• Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your answer.
    I've solved the issue that way: I've added a new ODBC connection using 32Bit ODBC manager c:\windows\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
    After that, the error disappeared. But if I switch to the page "Browse database" the program stops responding.

I've tried your suggestion and found out that if I use "BrowseThroughDBF" the names of patients in Russsian charset show in a wrong charset, they are completely unreadable.
    Where can I fix the charset encoding?

Thank you and I wish you all the best in New Year! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!