Posts by Alexey

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your answer.
    I've solved the issue that way: I've added a new ODBC connection using 32Bit ODBC manager c:\windows\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
    After that, the error disappeared. But if I switch to the page "Browse database" the program stops responding.

I've tried your suggestion and found out that if I use "BrowseThroughDBF" the names of patients in Russsian charset show in a wrong charset, they are completely unreadable.
    Where can I fix the charset encoding?

Thank you and I wish you all the best in New Year! :)

Dear Developers,

Please tell me the best way of upgrading the Conquest Dicom Server from v.1.4.14 to v.1.4.16.
    I've succesfully installed the server, set up the ODBC connection to exising database. ConquestDICOMServer.exe starts without error with the message:

[DICOMSRV] Monitoring for files in: D:\dicom_base\2013y\incoming\
    [DICOMSRV] DGATE (1.4.16, build Thu Mar 31 21:58:16 2011, bits 64) is running as threaded server
    [DICOMSRV] Database type: ODBC connection
    [DICOMSRV] User interface test: local server is running!

But when I open the page "Browse database" I had the error: "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application"
    What should I do now?
    Thank you.

Wishlist request. Dear Marcel,
    Maybe it's impossible, but it would be great if you changed the way of connection to database server in Windows. I spent a lot of time trying to connect to MSSQL Database Server using ODBC. I had to install some additional components such as Sql Native Client and so on.
    I think it will be much easy if you change ODBC to ADO.

Dear Marcel,

I've tried to import studies of computer tomography. As you suggested before, I've created the incoming folder and copied folders with files. But those files didn't import.

Part of configuration file.

Code
    # Configuration of disk(s) to store images
    MAGDeviceThreshhold = 0
    MAGDevices = 1
    MAGDevice0 = D:\dicom_base\2013y\
    NightlyCleanThreshhold = 0

The "incoming" folder has a path D:\dicom_base\2013y\incoming. Files have no extension.
    If I drag and drop content of the folder to Conquest Dicom Server User Interface all of the files import well.
    Conquest Dicom Server version is 1.4.14.
    What did I do wrong?

Dear Marcel,
    First of all, thank you very much for the great software.
    I've used Conquest Dicom Server since 2009. And I have the only one wish: could you please change the way of storing dicom files on a server's file system? Storing the whole repository in one directory is not good I think.
    For example: each year increases my DICOM archive in 1.5Tb. And regarding by rules of our clinic I have to keep the files in my DICOM archive during next 5 year. I can't backup all of the previous years it's very large amount of data for weekly backup.
    Because of it, I've made a folders 2009....2012 and manually change the directory to store dicom images every year.
    It would be great If you made it possible to store dicom images automatically in this way: Root directory\Year\Month\Day. Backup operations will be much faster.
    Thanks!

Hi, Marcel.
    Can I help you fixing? I can do some tests for you if you want.
    BTW, I forgot to mention when I installed the version 1.4.14, I had seen in server logs the error "Host 'rad_room' did not accept the connection". I changed 'rad_room' in Medradio settings on IP-address of client computer and the error dissapered after it and I could retrive images from Dicom Server. But on higher version of Dicom Server it didn't still work.

Hi, Marcel.
    Sure I can. Here is it.

The lines were added in serverstatus.log after I had tried to retrieve image.

Hi, Marcel. Thank you for your answer.

My acrnema.map

I'll try to explain my problem again. We have a software which is named "Medradio". The software retrives images from a Stefanix's equipment well. And the software is sending the images on Conquest Dicom Server and the images are saving there. All works fine.
    The software has got a function "Archive". The function provides facility of retriving list of studies from a Dicom Server. And in this case I have a problem.
    The software get a list of studies well, I saw studies, dates of the studies and so on. But when I try to retive images from the Dicom Server, I saw the mistake which I've described earlier "Error while retriving images".
    Thank you in advance.

Dear Sirs!

I have a problem with the Conquest Dicom Server in case retriving images. Our organization is using a software and an equpment of company Stephanix.
    I try to use the Conquest Dicom Server as an archive of radiological studies and images. The Stephanix's software to read names of the patients fine, but when I tried to retrive images from Dicom Server I had an error "Error while retriving images".
    I've tried to read logs of the Stephanix software and I saw the trace of errors:

But if I use web-interface of Conquest Dicom Server I can find patient by id and to see the patient's X-Ray images!
    My question is: how can I debug and find the mistake in my configuration of Dicom Server? Any ideas?
    My dicom.ini

Sorry for my probable lexical and syntax mistakes, English isn't my mother tongue.