Export rules

• Marcel,
    I've a question about the export rules:

In the dicom.ini file I configure a export rule:

ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%u", "CONQ"; stop; between "9", "9:30"; defer; forward to STORESCP;
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportCalledAE0 = CONQ
    ExportCallingAE0 = STORESCU

Is it possible to write

between "9", "9:30"; defer;

or is only possible to write

between "9", "10"; defer; (in this case)

I need e excluding time for forwarding images from 01:45 am to 02:15 am. Is it possible to configure?

Stefan

• Hi,

I think it makes sense to granulate such intervals. One hour is a long time. In my case, I have a SDSL connection between two locations, which will be interruppted and restarted at night (exactly at 01:59 am). So, in my project I have two exclude this time (better a time range) for forwarding images to prevent Conquest errors. If I could exclude only hole hours, I have to configure a exclude range from "1" to "3". Two hours! A long time for small connection.

or, is there another solution?

Stefan

• Hi,
    I'm not sure, that I'm understang the syntax of

between "9", "10"; {ifnumless "%d[N,M]", "30"; defer}; xxxx

What does ifnumless do? How is it working. I Understand ifgreater or ifequal, but ifnumless??

Stefan

• Hi,
    now I understand

between "9", "10"; {ifnumless "%d[N,M]", "30"; defer}; xxxx

In the moment it seems, that it is not possible to exclude a time range from 01:45 am to 02:30 am. With your solution it is possible to exclude a time range from 2:00 am to 02:15 am and 01:45 to by comparing the minutes. Is there a possibilty to compare two values with an logical AND?

Stefan

• Hi,

after intensive tests, I mean your proposition does not work in the way I need. I need much more control possibilties. I think it is easier to develop granulate "between" function in the way I describe in my postings before.

Stefan

• Hi,

I found out the solution.

ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%u", "CONQ"; stop; between "01", "02";{ifnumgreater "%d[14,15]", "45"; defer;}; between "02", "03";{ifnumless "%d[14,15]", "15"; defer;}; forward to STORESCP;
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportCalledAE0 = CONQ
    ExportCallingAE0 = STORESCU

it seems that between means "greater or equal" and "less then" and "not greater or equal" and "less or equal".

Stefan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!