Managing and deleting images in Conquest

• Hello Conquest users!

I've searched the forum and over the Internet before asking this question, but if it is already open in another topic, my apologies.

Some time ago, I've installed a Conquest Server in my company to recieve images from a Kodak CR. It is working perfectly and installed in a Raid disk.

However, I'm having some trouble managing the images... I need to delete 2 images from a patient that was taken by mistake.

Looking at the Conques tmanual pages, I've found some command line options to deal with that. The only command that make some sense for me is:

dgate --deleteimagefile:file

Ok. When I try to delete a patient by patientID, I use the parameter "--deletepatient:patid" ant it works beautifully. But when I try to delete just some images from a patient, it doesn't work. I don't know what to write in the attribute "file" from the "deleteimagefile" parameter. I don't know either how to use the "series" and "studies" DICOM terminology. I think that these would help me also, since we have these parameter in the command line tools.

How can I delete those single images from a patient? Is there some oficial documentation of the DICOM protocol? And some other thing that would be helpful: Is there a software that I can manage the DICOM images instead of using the command line tools?

Thank you all for your time and dedication.

• Hi,
    these are the options:

To these you either pass the full filename (including path) of the image to delete or you pass a string "patientid:sopinstanceuid".

dgate --deleteimagefile:filename
    dgate --deleteimagefromdb:filename

The latter option removes the DB record but not the file.

or you can use:

dgate --deletesopfromdb:patientid,studyinstanceuid,seriesinstanceuid,sopinstanceuid

which requires all UIDs to work.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!