trouble transferring huge DICOM data between two Conquest

• I'm in trouble with transferring huge DICOM data between two Conquest servers (WinXP, 1.4.13).

When I 'Copy to destination' large files (, Conquest dicomserver produced the error message "DICOM move error: Association lost".

You have ansered in an other Forum question, seperate by , comma.
    But I don't want to scribe the komma manually, how can I copy huge Data
    ,perhaps of the Date 200701* to another server automaticly?

I want to copy a lot of data (1 TB) from one conquest to another by
    dicom transfer.

Best regards Dr. WW

• hi,

i want to move about 30.000 patients from one ConQuest to another and change some dicomfields in the data. I do that with ImportConverters. That works fine for a small number of patients, but not with a large number of patients:

If i create a komma-seperated list with MySQL of all my Pat.-IDs and copy this list into the field "Patient ID" in the "Query/Move"-window of ConQuest and query my main archive with "Query selected DICOM system" or copy the data with "Copy to Destination" to my new archive, then only 856 or 858 patients get found ("Total of 858 item(s) found") even if much more komma-seperated Patient-IDs listed in the field "Patient-ID".

I use ConQuest 1.4.13 and 1.4.14b and WinXP.
    Anybody some suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Stefan

• I have done exactly that, that is create a list of ID's comma seperated, and marcel is right of course, there is a limit to the number of patients you can do at a time.

Good luck.

steini.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!