dgate crash

• Hi,

Im a new user of Conquest PACS and was testing the software on my PC because im planning to use conquest as a server to store images from a CT and make it available to some RT software for planning.

Well, i have setup conquest easily on my desktop, firewall disabled, using the database suggested in the installation instructions.

My first try was to send an efilm study to conquest locally (127.0.0.1), after everything set and verified in efilm, I have tried to send an study, but I have a windows message saying that encountered an error in dgate.exe. After this, the server stop responding when using efilm and I have to restart conquest server, but the same bug occur if i try to send the image again.

Second try, same as above, but connecting my desktop's efilm to a conquest server in a notebook. Same bug...

Third try, K-PACS. Same as efilm, everything nice when setting up the server, but dgate crashed again :/

Could you please help me? Conquest would solve all my problems, but I have to make it work...

Thx!

Gabriel Costa

• Solved the problem. The db didnt initialized properly for some reason... just reinstalled and re-initialized and it was solved.

I was running a Win Xp sp2 for both computers... Just for the records :)

Thx for your help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!