Server 2003 - JPEG 16 Bit data error and NAS write problem.

• I'm running Server 2003 and MSSQL2005 and am getting the 'JPEG Compression only supported for 16 bits data' error even though all settings appear to be correct. Do I have to manually edit anything for it to work or is this a 2003 specific bug?

Also like a previous post I too cannot write to our NAS when the Conquest server is run as a service even after changing logons etc as suggested. Any further headway with that problem?

Both problems occur with 1.4.12c and 1.4.13Beta versions.

thanks

jeff

• Hi,

The 16 bit jpeg 'bug' is a protection since in an early version of conquest there were problems using Offis tools on DICOM files created by conquest. If you want I can take this test out and you could see if it then works correctly.

The NAS problem with conquest running as a service has not been solved to my knowledge. I have no clue why this still should happen when the service login equals the user that normally logs in.

Marcel

• Thanks for the reply and don't take the test out. I have mistakenly assumed the images sent were 16 bit. I have since changed the transfer syntax on the necessary machines and all works as expected.

No big drama with regard to the NAS write problem when run as a service. It works fine when run as an application.

This is a fantastic piece of software. Keep up the good work!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!