Posts by rogererens

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi Roger,

There was a bug in the lua webpage code. Update to 1.4.16f and try again. I have not written any webpages myself in lua yet....

Marcel

HI Marcel,

thanks for your suggestion, but I had already upgraded. Sorry for not having mentioned that.
    Unfortunately, adding this chunk to the bottom of my /usr/local/cgi-bin/dicom.ini:

Code
    [roger]header= Content-type: text/html\Cache-Control: no-cache\line0 = <head><title>Hello from Lua</title></head>line1 = <body><h1>Dark side of</h1>line2 = <?lualine3 = print("<b>the moon.</b>")line4 = ?>line5 = <p>Pink Floyd</p></body>

When visiting <my-IP-nr>/cgi-bin/dgate?mode=roger this web page (HTML code) results:

Code
    <head><title>Hello from Lua</title></head>
    <body><h1>Dark side of</h1>

<p>Pink Floyd</p></body>

Hi Marcel,

could you post the contents of flexviewer2.lua (or another example) and the corresponding web template? Maybe in the script library thread?
    I only can get some lua code to run via the command line, but am stuck with these constructs :(

Thanks,

Roger

Could you also state the requirements for some simple tests that only contain a few studies/series/images?
    We set up an Ubuntu box at rackspace, but apparently 250mb of memory we ordered is not enough as I get an instance of std::bad_alloc thrown at me when I try to connect to the conquest. Can we get by with 1GB, or is this way to little, too?

Thanks in advance,

Roger